I come here in shame. I realize I have not posted on this blog in a year! BUT, with encouragement from friends and family, I make my return.
Why so long, you may ask...well...that's for another blog post.
Needless to say, I am here to announce my intentions to be the healthiest I can be, starting 2014. My plans are simple: to eat well, to exercise a bit, to sleep better and to be as stress free as possible.
Three years ago, I got interested in the Paleolithic diet. I initially lost 30 pounds by strictly following a clean eating, low carb lifestyle. Then menopause hit. My hormones flipped, I got moody and craved sweets, I gained 20 of those pounds back, and I am generally not happy with the shape I'm in.
So.....On my new Facebook page Kate's Plate I invited my followers to do it with me. I would like to do the same here. I am going back to my previous Paleo lifestyle. If anyone is up to it, follow along on my page as I post goals, recipes, progress reports, etc. I'd love for you to share your ideas, your goals, your recipes. The Countdown starts December 16...get ready!
Health is my passion. And I hope to share that with you.
May your New Year be the best...and the start of something new.

No comments:
Post a Comment